Wednesday

Pinterest Challenge?

Someone mentioned that they were doing a 30 day pinterest challenge. They will be doing one craft, recipe, or reading an article, each day for 30 days. Well, I certainly have a bunch of crafts and articles pinned on my own pin boards that I want to do/read but haven't made the time. I think I'll join in the challenge. From now until Halloween, I'll be trying out pins.

First up, a birthday cake. I saw this cool construction cake on Pinterest and knew my son would love it. How convenient of him to have a birthday just in time for this challenge. It turned out amazing. I admit I used boxed cake mix and canned frosting instead of making it from scratch (I did add black food coloring to the chocolate cake to make it darker). It still turned out great.



So anyone want to join me for a pinterest challenge?

No comments: