Monday

Holidays in Hand- some premade layouts


For Jessica Sprague's Holidays in Hand class we got a cool set of papers and a page template. I added some papers from some freebie Shabby Princess kits and made these pages for my album. I have 8 pages in total. So I will rotate them about 4 times. I figure that with changing the pictures and adding appropriate embellishments and journaling that they will look different enough. Hopefully this will help cut down the time I spend on scrapping the memories during the holiday season, and I will spend more time make the memories.
If I have time I will post my pages as I complete them in during the month of December. By the end of the month I will have a fun Christmas album ready for printing.

2 comments:

Wingnut said...

I love the papers you used!! Looking forward to keeping up with your album along with many others from the HIH class!

Wingnut said...

P.S. I'm jfender on the JS site forums.